Sunday, September 7, 2008

A sport that Karen likes

Joey's really trying to get me interested in playing sports. He took me on a canoeing trip. He bought us some tennis rackets. He wants to take me on a biking trip (so I can test out the bike thing). And he took me to hit golf balls at the driving range. Once.


But there is a sport that I really like and I'm pretty good at. BOWLING!!! I love it. And last weekend Joey and I went to play with some of his co-workers. I was super excited!!! Typically, when Joey and I bowl, I win the first game by a landslide; then Joey wins the second game by about 10-15 points; and I win the third game, but its really close. This time I won all three games!* Joey pouted for a little bit, but he got over it pretty fast.

*Correction, we tied the second game. I'll get even with her...eventually. -JR


Here are some action pics....

Here I am with my lucky ball, Brett! (notice how well my black eye has healed?)

This is about the time that Joey really started losing the game....

Don't worry... I was the DD. Bowling is a serious sport for me... that means NO DRINKING for Karen. I have to keep up my chops!!

No comments: