Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny things around Clos Pegase

Sometimes when I'm at work, I can be easily entertained by small things. (Ok, maybe that's true most of the time!!)

About a month ago, a Transformer arrived at the winery.
He was carrying some glass bottles, but as soon as I emptied him out, he got up and walked away. I didn't get a chance to snap a shot of him as he transformed, but take my word for it... it was spectacular!!

That was during bottling time at the winery. Also during that time, we got a lot of temp employees coming to work on the bottling line. One day, I looked in the fridge and found this cute little lunch pack that someone had brought in... Notice the El Monterey burritos (pre-packaged burritos that you can buy in our area) and the TacoBell Mild sauce! The funniest part for me is the pack of tiny pills in the zipper lock bag... Can you make out the brand of the pills?? I guess that's what you need to bring along when you have pre-packaged White Castle burgers and burritos for lunch!!!

[Ok... if you can't see the words on the pills, they say "Gas-X"!!! It cracks me up!!]

No comments: